Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Umar

So I went to Border's Books last night after an emotionally exhausting couple of hours wrestling with some ghosts from the past. I was looking for something that wasn't available, so stopped to check out the astrology section. A guy was sitting on the window sill reading through books and started talking to me.

Turns out he knows astrology. And he knows himself amazingly well. And he knows a lot about all kinds of energy. And he did a great job with insight into my chart too. Turns out he was just the exact right person to show up at the exact right time in the most unexpected place. We talked for over an hour, just the most interesting, in-depth and deeply personal kind of stuff I looooooooove!

So - thanks Umar for the great company. I love finding friends in what appear to be complete strangers.

No comments: